We are pleased to announce our latest member from Spain: Vector Horizonte has just joined us, following our monthly call this September. Welcome to EWGIC!
Is your company active in the field of European research and innovation projects?
Are you looking to join a forum in which best practices, mutual respect, and basic competition rules are promoted?
EWGIC is pleased to welcome 12 new members from all over Europe! During its monthly call on April 23, the following new members were approved:
A conference call was held on May 15 to welcome these new members, with participants introducing themselves after viewing a detailed presentation on EWGIC’s mission and objectives, governance structure, and membership criteria, amongst other topics.
Each month, the EWGIC continues to expand as well as the support for the EWGIC’s Manifesto, signed by over 160 consultants, all proud to represent the management of European research & innovation projects.
The next monthly call will be held on May 28, during which the latest membership applications will be reviewed, so stay tuned!
View the full list of EWGIC’s Members here.
EWGIC's current members are:
• French Association of Innovation Consultants (ACI)
• Spanish Association for the promotion of R&D (AFIDI)
• Absiskey (France, Poland)
• DRIAD (UK)
• Efund Group (France and Bulgaria)
• Euronovia (France)
• European Fund Management Consulting (Estonia and France)
• Europroject (Bulgaria)
• Fi Group (Spain, France, Portugal)
• Magellan (Portugal, Belgium)
• Navigator Consulting (Cyprus)
• Neovia Innovation (France)
• PNO Consultants Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK)
• Polite Europe (Spain)
• Spinverse (Finland, Germany, Sweden)
• Syncate (Belgium)
• Trustech (UK)
• Zabala Innovation Consulting (Spain, Belgium, France, UK)
• Zaz Ventures (Belgium, Switzerland, UK)
We are very glad to welcome 3 new companies in EWGIC's membership this week! These are
- PNO Consultants - Europe from the Netherlands with presence in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK.
- Efund Group active in France and Bulgaria
- Trustech from UK
We now have active 20 members of which 2 national associations! Altogether these members are present in 18 European countries, including Norway, Switzerland and UK.
How can you participate?
1. Sign our Manifesto – so far already over 150 people have signed it!
2. Register to the Working Group – It is completely free! Your application will be reviewed during the next monthly call of the WG! And we are planning for a physical meeting in Brussels as soon as the COVID crisis will be over.
We aim to represent as many countries in Europe as possible; we are currently missing members from Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Slovakia and Slovenia.