Today the website of the European Working Group of Innovation Consultants (EWGIC) was released, with now 20 members across 18 countries, this new initiative is taking a new step in its formal structuration.
The European Working Group of Innovation Consultants (EWGIC) gathers experts in the field of European research and innovation projects. The group aims to facilitate exchange and promotion of best practices and success stories, as well as to promote professional skills and expertise in European RDI projects. Today the group gathers 20 companies and two national associations, active in more than 18 countries around Europe. It is growing every month.
One of the first actions undertaken by EWGIC has been the publication of a Manifesto to support project management in Horizon Europe. The proposed measures include:
In the particular context of the current COVID-19 Crisis, members of EWGIC have helped in filing a significant number of applications to the Horizon 2020 programme and especially the EIC Accelerator March deadline, which many start-ups in the area could not have reached without professional help.
tThe website is accessible at www.ewgic.eu . You will find the objectives of the initiative; recent news about EWGIC, the list of members, a link to the Manifesto and the possibility to support it by signing it online, a registration form to request membership to the Working Group
For more information about EWGIC:
Visit our website at www.ewgic.eu
The current list of members is the following: https://www.ewgic.eu/members.html
Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-working-group-of-innovation-consultants/
Follow us on Twitter: @eu_innovconsult
EWGIC's current members are:
• French Association of Innovation Consultants (ACI)
• Spanish Association for the promotion of R&D (AFIDI)
• Absiskey (France, Poland)
• DRIAD (UK)
• Efund Group (France and Bulgaria)
• Euronovia (France)
• European Fund Management Consulting (Estonia and France)
• Europroject (Bulgaria)
• Fi Group (Spain, France, Portugal)
• Magellan (Portugal, Belgium)
• Navigator Consulting (Cyprus)
• Neovia Innovation (France)
• PNO Consultants Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK)
• Polite Europe (Spain)
• Spinverse (Finland, Germany, Sweden)
• Syncate (Belgium)
• Trustech (UK)
• Zabala Innovation Consulting (Spain, Belgium, France, UK)
• Zaz Ventures (Belgium, Switzerland, UK)
We are very glad to welcome 3 new companies in EWGIC's membership this week! These are
- PNO Consultants - Europe from the Netherlands with presence in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK.
- Efund Group active in France and Bulgaria
- Trustech from UK
We now have active 20 members of which 2 national associations! Altogether these members are present in 18 European countries, including Norway, Switzerland and UK.
How can you participate?
1. Sign our Manifesto – so far already over 150 people have signed it!
2. Register to the Working Group – It is completely free! Your application will be reviewed during the next monthly call of the WG! And we are planning for a physical meeting in Brussels as soon as the COVID crisis will be over.
We aim to represent as many countries in Europe as possible; we are currently missing members from Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Slovakia and Slovenia.